Friday, June 3, 2011

Dita Von Teese/Rachel Pally 2009

Yes this picture is a little old but still a goodie. Especially considering, Dita Von Teese is wearing it and we know her 1940s style is timeless. She could wear it today and people would still rave about it. Yet again another timeless well put together ensemble by the fashion icon. Oh and make sure you check out the clutch, shoes, shades and awesome set of bangles, did I mention this was taken over 2 years ago....................

Dress: Rachel Pally

5 comments:

  1. I really like the complexion of Dita Von Teese.

    http://simplyyleah.blogspot.com
    awesome blog! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving her pumps!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color and fitting of the dress :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love dita von teese! you and I have similar taste! I just subscribed to your blog:)

    http://sskintfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love This!


    I'd love for you to check out my blog!


    Www.AdventuesInHerStilettos.com

    ReplyDelete